Managed self-hosted GitHub runners for Nix
Boost your developer feedback loop and forget about the problems of managing CI runners.
- Speed up builds by using the latest bare metal CPUs and a persistent Nix store between CI runs.
- Specify custom NixOS/nix-darwin configurations for the runners.
- Choose from a selection of dedicated servers from hetzner.com.
- Cache and share binaries with Cachix.
- Get recommended machine specifications for x86_64-linux, aarch64-linux, x86_64-darwin and aarch64-darwin.
- Run NixOS Integration Tests with native virtualization performance.
Managed by the Cachix Team
We use Cachix Deploy to manage your cluster and set up a dedicated Slack channel.